Outsect’s masquerading as butterflies. They recognize that they are not as pretty, hence the term “Margerineflies.”
Outsects shaking hands and putting on a show of friendliness despite the competitive world of blinged out Moon Lights.
Very important information:
- Outsects use Moon Lights at night.
- Moon Lights are best held overhead.
- Moon Lights use AA batteries.
- Moon Lights get warm to the touch.
- Moon Lights can explode and start fires.
Time to sound the alarm!
Send in the Convoluted Clarion Trumpeters
We have all been there, enjoying a nice bubble bath in the garden, and the next thing you know the mosquitoes arrive.
Outsects painting the rare five petalled daffodil